- No products in the basket.
The intercoms are ideal for a wide range of installations including office blocks, apartment complexes, hospitals and commercial buildings, enabling the door entry system to utilise existing networks saving both cost and installation time.
Call our sales team any time for quotes or information.
12 gauge, 316 grade stainless steel vandal resistant entrance panels are available along with the popular 4000 Series modular style, all with a wide-angle colour camera and with 1 call button up to a maximum of 42 call buttons and an input for an optional second camera.
The kits includes a wall mount 6200 series videophone and the entrance panel which is available in standard or vandal resistant form with surface or flush mounting options. A 12Vdc 1.25A PSU is also supplied with the kit
- A touch screen 3.5” colour display enabling the end user to customise a range of settings.
- An event log can be viewed on the videophone with a video capture feature to see missed callers.
- A 1.25A 12Vdc power supply is supplied with the kit which can be used to power the entrance panel, a lock release and the videophone if required. The videophone can also be powered via POE from a POE switch.
- Bespoke panel sizes are also available upon request.
- Videx apps available for iOS and Android.
The beauty of IP systems over conventional systems is that IP systems don’t need dedicated wiring infrastructure and can be used on new or existing networks. These networks can be shared with other technologies such as CCTV, access control, building management and many others. IP systems offer greater flexibility to the installer, making it very simple to expand and alter a system as the need arises
Panel styles are available with engraved legend or back lit name plate windows and incorporate call progress LED’s to assist a caller. Entrance panels and videophones all have two relay outputs, two inputs and RS485 connectivity which can be used for a variety of functions such as door/gate release and activation of auxiliary functions.