- No products in the basket.
Golmar Pentha 7″ monitor
Hands free – 2 wire – video monitor
In stock (can be backordered)
The main characteristics of the Pentha hands free monitor are:
The Pentha monitor features:
- Fascia of tempered glass in white finish.
- Rear casing manufactured in ABS white colour
- includes mounting connector.
- 7″ colour TFT LCD with capacitive touch screen
- Surface installation of only 23mm depth.
- Multi language graphic user interface.
- Full duplex audio communication
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Do not disturb function with light indication.
- Preview funtion and auto switch on – up to 4 panels
- Seectable aspect ratio: 4:3 or 16:9
- Internal memory for picture recording (up to 118 images)
- Micro SD slot for up to 32Gb external card, allowing video recording instead of static image
- Input for door bell apartment push button, saving the use of a door bell.
- Different call reception tones to enable identification of where the call is coming from: door panel, door bell, intercom.
- Output for activation of SAR012/24 relay unit during call reception
- Control of auxiliary devices eg staircase light, using SAR-GB2 relay unit
- Intercommunication with other monitors in the same apartment, not selective
- Ability to patrol four external cameras with quad viewing using DQ-CAM-GB2 switching unit.
- Possibility to transfer door panel calls to a telephone number using GSM-GB2 (GSM network) telephone interface
- Fully compartible with other GB2 internal units.
Dimensions: 235(W) x 140(H) x 23(D)mm
Variation available: Pentha GB2/H – has a built in induction loop antenna