Vanderbilt V42 Codelock/Keypad
formerly Bewator Siemens K42.
The K42 is a very well known and widely used keypad, this V42 codelock is a direct replacement.
It is compact and easy to use with a modern design and it is suitable for either indoor or outdoor use. The V42 has a capacity of two four-digit codes. It is a stand-alone keypd i.e. all settings are made directly in the unit, no separte controller required.
This unit is designed to be surface mounted and has a very robust casing (IP54 rated).
It is also very simple to install.
- Two four-digit code combinations
- Internal or external use (IP54 )
- Robust housing with back-lit keypad
- One voltage-free contact
- 1 – 30 second lock relay opening time
- Non-volatile memory in the event of a power failure
- 3 LED display indication status
- Operating voltage 12-24v DC or 18-24v AC
(HxWxD): 140 x 80 x 40mm