ACT ACTSMART2 1080
The ACTSMART2 1080 is a standalone solution where there is a need to restrict access through a door.
For multi door situations, ACTSMART2 units can be interconnected, using a twisted screened pair cable, up to a maximum of 8 units.
- Made of rugged polycarbonate and together with stainless steel keys and potted electronics it is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Can be used as a proximity access with a PIN code for extra security, or proximity only
- The keypad is used for ease of programming
- Operated by offering up to the reader cards or fobs which have been programmed into the unit
- Operating voltage: 12 or 24v AC or DC
- Current consumption: 80mA
- Weight: 200grams
- Operating Temperature:-10 to +50 C
- Mounting: surface or flush
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor (IP67)
100 x 110 x 35