This product has been phased out and is only available to order while stocks last.
Only 5 of this original version of the ACTSmart 1080 left. – hence the special pricing.
Remember: Use the act HID cards and fobs and NOT the ACTProx range
The ACTsmart 1080 is a combined reader / controller. It can be standalone (one door), connected together in a master-slave configuration (up to 8 doors) or networked through a PC (up to 16 doors). The reader / controller is in one combined unit, saving significant installation time and cost.
- Number of Users – 500 Cardholders/500 PIN codes
- Supply Voltage – 12 – 24V DC (linear PSU) or AC (standalone only)
- Current Consumption – 50mA (nominal), 80mA (maximum)
- Output Current Sink – 100mA
- Operating Temperature : -10 to +50 degrees C
- Door Open Time – 0 – 255 seconds
- Max. ACTSmarts per network – 8
- Length of network – 1.4km maximum
- Relay Contact Rating – 5A / 250Vac
- Programmable Inputs – 1
- Programmable Input/Outputs – 2
- Controller Size Flush Mount: 100 x 110 x 20mm
- Surface Mount: 100 x 110 x 35mm
- Controller Weight – 200 grams
- Water Resistance – High IP67
- Rugged Polycarbonate housing