- No products in the basket.
These Vandal Resistant Firemans switches are manufactured from 12 gauge stainless steel with drop key and crescent key versions available. The switches have a flush galvanised back box as standard (with the drop key version in a flush bezelled box), however surface back box options are available for both.
The drop key affords a higher level of security against misuse than other conventional fireman switches (this is achieved through the shape of the key used to operate the switch) and has been accredited by Secure by Design, the official UK police flagship initiative combining the principles of ‘designing out crime’ with physical security.
The Drop Key Firemans switch is fitted with a heavy duty DPDT (plunger) double pole micro switch while the Crescent Key Fireman switch is fitted with a heavy duty SPDT (lever) single pole micro switch.
A drop key and crescent key are required to operate their respective Fireman switch and are sold separately.
- Vandal Resistant Fireman switches
- Drop key or Crescent key versions available
- Manufactured from 12 gauge stainless steel
- Both versions incorporate either a heavy duty DPDT or SPDT internal micro switch
- Surface back box options available for both versions
FS/DK flush: 124 x 206 x 67mm
FS/DK surface : 98.5 x 180 x 100mm
FS/CK flush: 100 x 100 x 30mm
FS/CK surface: 131 x 131 x 30mm
Crescent Key, Drop Key