- No products in the basket.
Safelink: SAK2. Door reset unit.
Typically used to reset doors after automatic operation from fire alarm system when used in conjunction with SAFE-LINK R11 Firebreak relay.
- Robust, white aluminum die-cast box, designed for surface mounting.
- Unit has two LED status indicators: Red – Power on. Green – Door open.
- Cover fixed to base with two screws.
- Key switch has a single pole mini in-line switch with key removable in 1 position only.
- Supplied with 2 double entry (can be inserted either way up) keys.
- Minimum operating life – 10,000 cycles, operating temperature -20 Celsius to +65 Celsius.
100mm x 60mm x 30mm