Golmar 7111 and 7113 door contact switch units are typically installed into a door frame to allow electrical current to flow through to an electric door strike (or equivalent unit), without the need for exposed door loops.
The model 7111 features 2 heavy duty plated spring door contact and the 7113 features 3 heavy plated duty spring contacts to assure positive electrical connections.
- Compact design mounts flush into door and door frame
- Positive screw terminal connectors
- Works with a variety of electric door strikes
- Choose from 2-pin (7111) or 3-pin (7113) models
- Heavy duty plates spring contacts
NOTE: CONTACTS ARE RATED AT MAX. 2 AMPS AT 12V OR 24V