Feb 14 20180 comments
Some information on Fermax VDS systems:
- This systems offers a simplified installation, audio and video door entry systems, that do not use house call wires. The call is made by transmission of a digital call code generated by the VDS amplifier.
- In new works, installation can be carried out with the following type of wiring: UTP CAT5 / 5 wire / 3 wire + Coaxial (video). – This type of system lets you manage up to 199 homes, 2 entrance accesses and a central guard unit. -The maximum distance from first access to last home should not exceed 200 m.
- In replacement works, the change from analogue entry to video entry system can be done taking by advantage of the existing wiring. -The system capacity and distance will depend on the installation wiring.
- ON a VDS system the VDS amplifier comes with voice synthesizer as standard issue. When the door release is activated a message is heard: “Door open, please close after entering”.
- The home terminals require simple programming done from the outdoor panel. By means of this programming a call code is assigned to each terminal (telephone or monitor).
- Communication is private.
- Wiring. Audio: 3-wire bus. Video: UTP CAT5 / 5 wire / 3 wire + Coaxial (video).
- Maximum distance from first access to last home: 200 m.