Hands free 4.3” color IP monitor. Surface installation.Includes mounting connector.
Dimensions: 156(W) x 102(H) x 13(D) mm.
The main characteristics of Beoview series monitor with “iPlus” digital installation are:
- Casing manufactured in ABS RAL9005 black colour.
- Anodized aluminium sides.
- 2 versions available : 4.3″ or 7″ TFT LCD with capacitive touch screen.
- Surface installation of only 13mm. depth. Electrical embedding box or SUP-M400 /SUP-M700 surface box are always required. (order sep.)
- Serverless system: and therfore does not require a computer connected on the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- Real time video streaming.
- Intuitive graphic user interface.
- Full duplex audio communication with echo cancelling processor.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Video preview and autoswitch-on functions of all panels connected to the monitor.
- Up to 8 monitors can be simultaneously tracking the same panel.
- Intercommunication between all / selected apartment units on the system.
- On screen labeling, showing information of the calling panel or apartment.
- Picture memory of missed calls, with time and date stamp. Missed intercom calls are also stored.
- There is the possibility of voluntary recording during call reception or conversation.
- Messenger service with four priority levels.
- Any existing computer on the network, or remotely through VPN connection, can send text messages to all / selected monitors.
- Programmable input for door bell apartment push button, that saves the use of a door bell, or alarm connection that sends a panic message to the porter’s exchange.
- Different call reception tones depending where the call is coming from: door panel, door bell switch and concierge unit. Connection to unlimited porter’s exchanges with panic call facility.
- Voltage output for connection of a call repeater.
- Apartment units are to be connected to a PoE switch output or to a PoE injector.