or Rock Inox color video coded panel with TFT. For IP systems only.
The main mechanical features are:
- Front panel 2.5mm thick, manufactured in ANSI 304 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel keypad with blue illumination.
- 3.5″ colour TFT LCD display of “A Grad” quality.
- Reserved space for the installation of a proximity reader.
Metallic embedding box(not included) with theft protect stoppers. Requires CE-7402 embedding box – not included in pack.
embedded 137(W) x 352(H) x 50(D) mm
External: 155(W) x 370(H) mm
The main features of the IPlus coded panels are:
- Severless system: doesn’t require a computer to be connected on the network.
- Supports Class A , Class B anhd Class CX Ethernet networks.
- 640 x 480 VGA camera with light emitters for night vision.
- Ability to enable or disable light emitters.
- The video bandwidth can be adjusted from 1Mb to 7Mb.
- The system allows Multichannel conversations.
- Panel label, to be shown on the monitor during call reception, video preview and autoswitch-on functions and picture memory.
- Preview function can be used at the same time by 8 apartment units at each door panel.
- Audio level and microphone sensitivity regulation.
- Privacy on on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Acoustic acknowledgement signal at the door panel confirming the call is in progress or the system is busy. This information is also shown on the diplay.
- Two calling methods: direct entry of the aprtment code or by searching the tenant name in the repertory.
- One dial number can contain several IP addresses (apartment units) nad one IP address can be reached through several dial numbers.
- Calls can be transferred to a selectable IP address in case of an apartment unit not answering during a set period of time.
- 100 code access control feature of up to 6 digits each.
- Two potential free relay outputs, useful for the connection of a.c. or d.c. lock releases.
- Selectable lock activation time from 1 to 59 seconds.
The panel is to be powered through a PoE switch and requires 12Vd.c. power supply for the keypad backlight. Use a power supply to power the lock release connected to the system.
To program the system, “IPlus manager free software” will be required. This software as well as other information related to the IPlus system can be downloaded from our dedicated website: www.ipvideointercom.com